We Offer Mini Storage Solutions
The following tips will help you make the best use of your space and ensure safe and secure storage for your belongings:
- Rent the smallest amount of space you need and pack the unit full.
- A box for everything and everything in a box is the best protection for your goods. Use uniform size boxes and stack them shoulder high to maximize your total unit space.
- Prepare your unit by placing plastic on the floor under your goods. Make sure the plastic laps over the walls a few inches on all sides. Pallets might also be available.
- Leave a small air space between the goods stored and the unit walls.
- Store lightweight items around the back of the unit. Move large, heavy items into storage last. Do not place heavy or sharp objects on the top of upholstered furniture.
- Protect your mattress, sofas, and chairs by covering them with plastic wrap.
- Use a good quality lock on your unit door. Inquire about locks in the front office.
- Insure your goods while in storage. Ask the manager about self storage insurance. We are not responsible for loss from fire or theft.
- Keep a list of all items stored as well as pictures and descriptions.
Browse through the links below for helpful tips and tools that make storing your belongings easier and more convenient!